Thieves are known to scour vehicles parked at beaches looking for car keys and immobilisers that have been left unattended. Seacured can be easily attached to different locations on your car, providing a safe and secure place to store your car keys or immobiliser while enjoying the outdoors. When not in use, the lock is small enough to be kept in the glove box of your car. Seacured is ideal for surfers and swimmers, people out walking and jogging, boating and fishing. It can be secured to the tie down on your vehicle, your roof rack, wheel or trailer and is great anytime you need to leave your car but can't or don't want to carry your keys with you. Car immobilisers may be very convenient but once found by the wrong person can be easily used to enter your vehicle and steal your belongings. This is unfortunately a common occurrence at our local beaches. Don't become a statistic. Take security seriously with Seacured and don't be left watching from your surfboard as someone drives off in your car!
- Extra large storage compartment 67mm wide x 25mm deep x 100 mm long overall
- 14mm height x 67mm wide x 35mm behind tumblers
- Fits large electronic keys
- Resettable combination lock with waterproof hood protective cover
- 10,000 possible combinations
- Durable metal construction
- Foam backed to protect car paint